Welcome to my blog, I am working towards producing a music video accompanied by ancillary texts for the track It's OK by Atomic Kitten
OUR TRACK: Atomic Kitten It's OK

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Class-Vid Pitch - Queen, I Want to Break Free



The song I have chosen to Pitch is Queen, I Want to Break Free. It's very famous video by an extremely famous band and I this would help add to the comical elements of it as people will recognise the original. My idea is to make a remake of the original video. The original video is meant to comical and mimicking coronation street.

We would have to find some willing volunteers to dress up as girls for the first half, but I think this is manageable as the end result would work so well. For the second half of the video where there is contemporary dance and lifts, this would also be very comical. In the original they are trying to be emotionless which makes it more comical and as all these lifts will be hard for us achieve, we could do more comical alternatives.

The costumes would be very easy to find as one is a school girls outfit and the others are women's clothing and a night gown. All these would very easily accessible. As for location the second half could be shot in any open plan space and for the first section we would need sofas, or a sitting room type environment. For props we would need a hoover and other everyday props which would be easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment