Welcome to my blog, I am working towards producing a music video accompanied by ancillary texts for the track It's OK by Atomic Kitten
OUR TRACK: Atomic Kitten It's OK

Monday 1 July 2013

My MiniVid Final Cut - Stayin Alive by Ozzy Osbourne

Here is my cut of the MiniVid. The track is Stayin Alive By Ozzy Osbourne. I chose to use this 50 second section of the track because it included a good intro and lots of lip syncing opportunities.
Everyone in my group was spread out across the classroom so we could show our own interpretations and ideas of editing without being influenced by their work. Therefore, all of our edits are quite different and have interpreted the track and narrative in different ways. We have all still chosen to do similar things such as layering, which we all thought would work effectively.


No comments:

Post a Comment